No cancellations. No refunds.
If weather is poor, we will reschedule with no charge.
- Long pants to prevent chaffing are recommended.
- All riders must wear appropriate footwear, preferably a boot with low heel. Absolutely no sandals allowed.
- Helmets are provided for your safety with no additional charge. Riders under 18 must wear a helmet.
- Children under 10 must wear a safety vest. Vest provided - no charge
- Minimum age for trail rides is 6 years old and older
- Your horse will be tacked up, so follow the simple advice above to have a memorable ride.
- The BC climate brings varying weather at all times of the year. Please come prepared with raincoat, gloves, hat, extra sweater.
- Other essentials could include: bug spray, sun screen and sun glasses depending on the season.
- All rides commence at the ranch.
- Please show up on time.
- Have FUN!
Looking for the perfect gift idea?
Give the gift of adventure with one of our gift certificates today!
Phone: (778) 886-1343
Alouette River Trail Ride
We offer Horseback riding tours of the most scenic parks and trails around Vancouver BC.
Available in 1 hour or 2 hour adventures.
Complimentary riding lessons are provided prior to all trail rides.