Engagement / Wedding PicturesYour engagement & wedding will always remain one of the most important days of your life. There is something so magical about photographs with two people in love and a majestic animal. Have your photos done in a unique and beautiful setting. We offer a variety of different horses for your photo shoot. Choose your setting, we have the barn, woods, ponds, quarries or the lake to photograph.
Modeling PicturesImagine this.... an art portrait of your horse or new colt, of your child or children with the family horse, your family with your horses, your child or grandchild with her beloved horse, giving a loved one the gift of a horse shoot, treasured images of your child at a riding class or art images of Dad or Grandpa as the cowboy he is.
From our guests
"I can now approach Horses"We went on a horseback riding tour with Hanif. It was more than we could ask for. It was not your normal tour you would get in the states. He took us through the trees and came out to the most beautiful view of the lake. What an amazing tour.
"The best part of our vacation"Thank you so much for such a fantastic time. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and I can honestly say that the time we spent with you was probably the best time I've had for as long as I can remember. You were great.
"Nothing but smiles"Thank you so much for the great rides you’ve taken my wife and I on. The horses are gentle and easy to ride. The trail is fantastic with forests, meadows, stream crossings, mountains and spectacular views. We would otherwise never get to experience these lovely things off the beaten track, and we’ve lived in the lower mainland for many years. Your good fellowship, guidance and information makes the whole experience extra special. The only soreness at the end of the rides was in our faces from smiling and laughing so much.
- Long pants to prevent chaffing are recommended.
- All riders must wear appropriate footwear, preferably a boot with low heel. Absolutely no sandals allowed.
- Helmets are provided for your safety with no additional charge. Riders under 18 must wear a helmet.
- Children under 10 must wear a safety vest. Vest provided - no charge
- Minimum age for trail rides is 6 years old and older
- Your horse will be tacked up, so follow the simple advice above to have a memorable ride.
- The BC climate brings varying weather at all times of the year. Please come prepared with raincoat, gloves, hat, extra sweater.
- Other essentials could include: bug spray, sun screen and sun glasses depending on the season.
- All rides commence at the ranch.
- Please show up on time.
- Have FUN!
Looking for the perfect gift idea?
Give the gift of adventure with one of our gift certificates today!
Phone: (778) 886-1343
Alouette River Trail Ride
We offer Horseback riding tours of the most scenic parks and trails around Vancouver BC.
Available in 1 hour or 2 hour adventures.
Complimentary riding lessons are provided prior to all trail rides.