To print the waiver out at home, please click one of the links below to download the form.Acknowledgment of Risk and Release of Liability (Adults)
Acknowledgment of Risk and Release of Liability (Children)
- Long pants to prevent chaffing are recommended.
- All riders must wear appropriate footwear, preferably a boot with low heel. Absolutely no sandals allowed.
- Helmets are provided for your safety with no additional charge. Riders under 18 must wear a helmet.
- Children under 10 must wear a safety vest. Vest provided - no charge
- Minimum age for trail rides is 6 years old and older
- Your horse will be tacked up, so follow the simple advice above to have a memorable ride.
- The BC climate brings varying weather at all times of the year. Please come prepared with raincoat, gloves, hat, extra sweater.
- Other essentials could include: bug spray, sun screen and sun glasses depending on the season.
- All rides commence at the ranch.
- Please show up on time.
- Have FUN!
Looking for the perfect gift idea?
Give the gift of adventure with one of our gift certificates today!
Phone: (778) 886-1343
Alouette River Trail Ride
We offer Horseback riding tours of the most scenic parks and trails around Vancouver BC.
Available in 1 hour or 2 hour adventures.
Complimentary riding lessons are provided prior to all trail rides.